- Concert Choir, Bel Canto, and Madrigals performed very well at District and State Choir Festival, receiving First and Second Division Ratings!
- All middle school and high school soloists received First and Second Division Ratings at District and State Solo & Ensemble Festival!
- FINE ARTS FEST 2013 was a successful collaborative effort from the band, choir, and theatre departments! Bravo!
Administrator: “What a triumph!” Parent: “This was so much fun! Wow.” Teacher: “Great work by the entire fine arts department.”
- MS POPS CONCERT: Wednesday, May 29 @7:30pm
- HS POPS CONCERT: Thursday, May 30 @ 7:30pm
- Students should be in the HS Choir Room by 7pm on their respective night
- Concert Attire for POPS: Snappy Casual
- GRADUATION: Sunday, June 2 @6pm (MADRIGALS ONLY IN TUXES & GOWNS)
- Madrigals need to be at the Wharton Center by 4pm